She did not care to See!
Last week, while watching the news, we found out that in Columbia, SC, a Pastor's husband was arrested for possession and trafficking crack cocaine. The same man had been arrested and charged in 1995 for similar crimes and received two years on parole.The pastoring couple lives close to a school, in a house with a fenced in yard and video surveillance (for their own safety).Now, the fact that a pastor's husband is guilty of such crimes is bad enough, after all, his wife is in a position of trust, dealing with families and children and one can bet that, on many occasions, he had a part in church events.What really gets me upset here, is the pastor's statement to the press, when asked about her knowledge of his crimes: "I did not see it, I did not CARE to SEE!"Well, HELLOOOOO! She did not CARE TO SEE?! Does that not imply that she was aware, that she knew and saw and just turned around and looked the other way?Trust me, after years of "detectiving around" I do know that if you have cameras, you will use them! If your husband sells crack from your home, you will see, not only on cameras! If you make a statement that you did not care to see, you admit that you have seen.How can that woman remain in her position? How can she act as if she were not aware and expect people to continue to trust her?How can the police overlook her statement and not charge her as an accessory?Yes, I’ve got it off my chest, but not off my mind and I do wonder, how many more are out there, committing such crimes, selling drugs to our children? And how many who know and see do turn their heads because they do not care to see?I’m pretty sure they do not mind to spend the money.And, if our kids die on an overdose, will the spouse of the drug-selling scum read the service for our children, still pretending Not to See? Acting surprised, wondering where in the world the child could have found those drugs?


<< Home