Win a Copy of June Bear Adventures on Brooke's Radio Show!
Win a copy of June Bear Adventures-The Missing Pies on KWAV.biz radio with Babbling Brooke and her little buddy Bruce!
Listen in to KWAV.biz radio and enter for a chance to win a copy of our magical book June Bear Adventures-The Missing Pies!
Lovely singer and Radio-Host Brooke will read excerpts from this magical book and give her audience a chance to win a copy.
Visit Brooke on MySpace!
Her own words on the book, after reading it:
I LOVE YOUR JUNE BEAR BOOK!!!!!! I had the most wonderful time reading your book during my long plane ride! I feel like I have been on a delightful adventure!! I am looking forward to sharing your book with my KWAV listeners . . . I am thinking about spreading the contest over 3 weeks . . . just to add more time to have fun!! I shall thoroughly enjoy sharing your book with others . . . it's a treat for me to be able to share something I believe in so much!! I truly think your book would make an enchanting movie!! I can envision magical sequels / episodes to come!! I look forward to when I can read another June Bear adventure book of yours!!!
Comment by Brooke Singer and Radiohost on KWAV.biz, California
Good Luck to all!
For signed copies, in case you are not a winner, please contact us right here with a short message.

Labels: birgit pratcher, childrens books, childrens radio, contest, fantasy, june bear adventures, magic, pratchers stories, radio show, reading for children, roger pratcher


<< Home